So, feedback from Diane was pretty good. Matt and I were really concerned that there would be a lot of concerns since we have never done this sort of thing before....well, I guess that isn't exactly all that true...I did have the other two houses with my previous marriage, but for some reason this feels different, and I guess it is since Matt and I have never done this together. I will say, though, that this just seemed like so much more work! LOL
The only negative comment was the windows, and that was expected. The wife absolutely fell in love with the interior. She said that it was only one of two that she saw that felt like a real home when you walked in. It makes me happy that someone else can walk into my home and feel at home. She wants to bring the husband back to see it. I can only pray that something comes from this. However, this is the first day...who am I trying to kid!
Thanks again to all who are praying for us. Every single one of them helps.

1 comment:
Love You!!! You've done great. Love Matt
Post a Comment