Today is the first Saturday that the house has been on the market. I am slightly nervous about what I do all day long. However, I made sure I have a pretty tightly packed day, so that should help me somewhat. The first showing is at 12:00 noon. I have completely vacuumed the house (I am surprised that the carpeting hasn't started to unravel), washed all the dishes and packed myself a bag for the day. I have a hair appointment at 12:00, then I will go and work out, and then I have bowling.
I worry about Baxter. We played all morning, he went outside a few times, he had breakfast, and is now lying on the couch. I feel bad that I will be gone all day, but maybe I can convince him that it is a weekday and Momma is just going to work...maybe :-) probably not.
I haven't got any more calls regarding showings, but since I will be gone all day it doesn't really matter. Nothing planned for tomorrow, and I really hope that changes.

No comments:
Post a Comment