Monday, March 09, 2009

Bathroom Done / House on Market / First Showing Tomorrow

As has been the case for the past three weeks, I am once again running around like a chicken with my head cut off at 11:30 at night. However, major updates that I wanted to give everyone tonight.

Bathroom is Done
Yep, "the wall" is finally completed. I have not gotten up the towel ring, but I may do that tonight if I get a chance. Also, the bedroom was primed and painted this evening. The crack has been fixed and the holes that Matt and I created are gone!

the wall

Before the mirror framing and faucets

After the mirror framing and faucets

House is on the Market
Diane came over today to review Matt's signatures and ensure I had signed my share. The sign went on the front lawn at 6:00 p.m.

First Showing
Diane then informed me right after the sign was up that she is bringing a buyer through the house tomorrow at noon. I am so excited!!!!! She informed me that this buyer will only buy in Barnard school area...for those of you that are thinking it, yes I did mention to her that the bus picks up in our driveway :-)

Okay, I must go now because I need to do a little clean-up (did you see the finger smudges on the mirror?) The rest of the house is good besides the floors.

Prayers everyone please!!!!!

No comments: