Monday, March 16, 2009

Matthew 19:26

Yes, with God, all things are possible! That was our children’s memory verse for the week that I taught them yesterday. I find it so comforting how He finds ways to talk to me and reassure me that things will be okay every day!

I had a really amazing talk with Sue, our Assistant Director of Children’s Ministry, and she informed me that my children will be taken care of when I leave…that she has already lined up a full time small group leader!!!! I can’t believe it. What a blessing J We have had such hardships this year with volunteers. The fact that she has already found someone is outstanding. She said to me that I need not worry about anything. She feels that God will set everything in motion shortly with my job and the house. She is right. He has been so awesome in making everything work smoothly thus far, what are a few more minor details?! He provided Matt with a job, and that was the most important.

I received feedback on the two couples that came through and looked at the house on Saturday. They are really looking for a home with a master bath. In Raintree? Are they kidding? Well, at least the negative feedback thus far has not been terrible feedback.

I will continue to pray and put faith in Him.

No comments: