So, it has been confirmed today that I will be transferring to Nissan's Arizona Proving Ground and will begin work on April 14th. I will be supporting Arizona Operations. Wow, what a relief!!!! Thank the Lord that he has taken care of just one more thing. He is awesome, isn't he? Now, I pray that he takes care of our home. I know he will...in his time.
Baxter and I will be traveling on Wednesday, April 8th. Our non-stop flight departs at 12:10 pm. We touch down at 1:45. I will need to go in the next week to buy his special traveling kennel and fill out all the paperwork that goes along with shipping a live animal. He also has a vet appointment to prove he is up to date on all of his shots Tuesday, April 7th. Can you believe my ticket was half the price of his? Amazing how expensive it is, but he will be with me and then we will be with Matt. Matt says, "Any price is worth it!" :-)
I am so thankful for such a loving and merciful God. He has gotten me through every step of this journey.
We have our 9th showing tonight at 7:30. Please God hear my prayer on the sale of this home.

3 comments:
yay!!!! i am so happy for you :) :) :) good luck with your new life in Arizona!!!! don't look back, except for the happy memories.
Thanks Tif! I have really appreciated all your support and advice through this whole thing...and I still do. Love you!
you're welcome :) we didn't have a lot of support when we moved, so i know how important it is. so, what's up with the house stuff? are you leaving your furniture and just taking your clothes and doggy with you? or are you moving everything now and going to show the house empty?
Post a Comment