
This is the view outside my cubicle. Isn't it beautiful? It took me 2 1/2 hours to get to work today...sure won't miss that!
Lot's going on tonight...Baxter's vet appointment, dinner with Julia and weighing my luggage at Kristin's. I finally found someone with a scale (thank goodness!) I am dying to know how much my bag weighs. :-)
I have been working with Baxter now for two days on getting him comfortable with his flight kennel. At first, he was very unhappy with me...it is amazing how persuasive a few hunter's sausages can be :-) I got him getting into it on his own last night with me throwing the treat in the kennel. Tonight, he will only be rewarded AFTER he gets in it on his own with me commanding him. We shall see how that goes. The vet appointment is at 5:30 this evening to get all of his travel paperwork, so I may give him a little slack. He is such a good puppy. I have really appreciated him these past few weeks that no one has been around. We have really grown close. I can not even imagine how much he is going to love Arizona...well, when we can keep him cool. I think he will love it. Thursday, Matt has to work, so Baxter and I will spend a lot of time getting him used to his surroundings. It is supposed to be around 78 degrees (cooler than it has been), so it will be nice and pleasant for him.
Diane is showing our house tonight to one of her clients that is looking in Raintree. I hope something good comes out of it. We have just had so many showings...someone has to buy it eventually, right? Oh, I hope so!
Hope everyone is having a good day!

3 comments:
i don't miss that at all! it is cold here again, but dealing with snow... ugh. it is supposed to be nice here again this week though, so i can wait patiently!
Yeah, it has been snowing now for two days straight! Not a lot, but enough to really tick you off. What are average temps right now for you?
over the weekend it was 70's, yesterday and today 30's :( tomorrow supposed to be high 60's and then stay that way. i hope so, because i don't like hibernating in the house anymore!
Post a Comment