So, I caught whatever Melissa has had for the past week, and I am feeling quite ill today. My throat is really scratchy, feeling chilly and my voice is gone. However, I have had showing after showing today...therefore, I have spent the entire afternoon at Starbucks drinking mochas and giving Matt directions to houses while he drives around Phoenix...on his bike!! :-)
I am completely packed and Baxter too is ready to go. I am very anxious to get on the plane Wednesday...and a little nervous about how much my piece of luggage weighs. Reality is starting to settle in that this is really happening and I am leaving. The cable has been turned off, our internet is gone, and the phone has been cancelled. The house will be uninhabited by Whipples for two and a half weeks. I have friends that will stop by and occasionally stay to ensure our house is okay and the plants are being taken care of. I am just so happy that things are progressing nicely. I am so ready. Dad is picking me up on Wednesday morning and will take me to work to drop off my car and then take me to the airport.
Spoke to Diane today and she is feeling very optimistic about how many showings we have had in the past few days. We just need a buyer!!!!!
I spent last night with my family...it was such a nice time. I am going to miss them. Mark, your pizza rocked! :-)
Gosh, I can not wait to see Matt. Only 3 more days!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment