It is really late and I would like to spend a few hours with my husband before I go to bed, so I will just say that you need to check out our pictures from the day's activities (to the left). We had such a great day!
It started with getting the car registered, us getting our licenses, and having a great lunch. We hiked approximately 4 miles (more than 3,000 feet asl) and then did a 4 mile trek through the suburbs of Ahwatukee with the dog looking at houses.
We ended the night with a great dinner, great wine, and a soak in the hot tub. Can life be any more relaxing?!?!
Tonight a storm is coming through. They said we are forecasted to get rain, but we are highly doubtful...maybe on the moutain range. The only thing we have gotten thus far is high winds. It is 80 degrees here, but I actually wore a sweatshirt on our walk tonight. I know, I know...it sounds crazy...but it is a different sort of heat.
Miss everyone very much. I talked to you, Daddy, tonight. I hope you are still around in two weeks so that I can see you, but I know you are getting bored and want to head down to Florida with Mom. I understand if you have to leave before we get here, but I bring presents! (wink, wink) Love you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment