As you know from the earlier blog, Matt came home for lunch. After lunch, I picked up a bit and then headed to the pool to relax. I didn't sleep very well last night, so it was nice to catch up...and get some really good sun! I took my book and towel and was the only person at the pool. I heard nothing but birds chirping and the water from the fountains in the pool. It was sooooo wonderful!
Matt came home after 5, and we headed over to LifeTime. All I can say is wow. It is really different to be running on the treadmill, look outside, and see palm trees. And the outside pool area...the kids are going to love it! It is better than the Troy Aquatic Center. They even have a food bar right next to the pool for snacks and meals. Just awesome! Then we left, and it was 70 degrees. We drove home with the windows down...it was beautiful.
We put dinner in the oven, and then walked to Target with Baxter. We decided this morning that we needed two more pillows...and I got my new coffee cup. I stayed with Baxter outside, so Matt picked it out. He did a good job :-)
So after our nice walk with the dog, we ate dinner and sat down for a little tv. Matt wanted to watch Harper's Island, that mini series, and I am just not into scary movies, so here I am!
Tomorrow is our first hike. We are both looking forward to it. South Mountain is our choice. Prior to our hike, we will be going to officially make ourselves Arizona residents...we are getting our licenses changed. Matt wanted to wait for me, so that we could both go together. Such a Matt thing! Then we have to go to Nordstrom Rack (Yes! They have one close by!!!!) because this silly girl forgot her outside walking shoes. Oh darn, have to take me shopping, LOL.
I hope everyone has a very nice Good Friday tomorrow. I will leave you with this picture...Baxter just has not gotten caught up on his sleep yet either!

1 comment:
please no snake pictures! PLEASE!!!!
Post a Comment