I am so glad that I have some good news because I am not doing very well today…I miss Matt. It has officially been over a week since I have seen him and 14 days since he left.
Mark, our lawyer, has finally made all of the changes to the Amendment and it is ready to be signed. I will give to Erin tonight for her review and signature. That is a heavy load off of our shoulders. After both sides have signed, Mark will take to the courthouse for the judge to review and approve. He said that since both parties will have already signed there shouldn’t be any issues. I can only hope that he is right :-)
I have an appointment with the Realtor on Friday at 7:00 pm!!!! She called me today with some urgency that we get the house on the market as soon as possible. She informed me that there are two families that are awaiting a colonial in Raintree sub to be placed on the market. There is only a tri-level currently, and they are not interested in that floor plan. Both families are already pre-approved. I am so excited. However…BIG however…I now have to work double time to finish the bathroom. Emily is coming over tonight to help with the medicine cabinet (thank you, Em, so much). Matt is now on the phone to get the garage door replaced this week.
Can we do it????

2 comments:
If you need any other help, let me know!!
I can come over Thursday evening and/or Friday evening and help you with last minute things.
Thanks, Robin! :-) I may take you up on that. We got so much done tonight. I couldn't believe it...Emily is the bomb at drywall!
Post a Comment