Wednesday, November 09, 2011

3tv 10K - We Ran it Together!


Matt and I crossed the finish line together on Sunday with smiles on our faces!  It was a great feeling to know that we were out there together staying fit and pushing our bodies to the limit.  It wasn't the PR that we both wanted (we wanted to finish under an hour), but it was a good start for our first 10K for the season.  We have a long list of races that we have scheduled, and we can't wait to see what our results will be as we continue to train and eat well throughout the running season.


I did buy some pictures from this past Sunday's race.  I am just waiting for them to be sent through email.  As soon as I get them, I will post.


I officially got my grade for my second exam in Accounting - 79%!  Not too shabby!!  I am very satisfied with that.  I sat down with my adviser on Monday and he said after I had stated that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, "No Olivia, you are at the end of the tunnel.  You should be very proud of yourself!"  I am...I am so thrilled that all of my hard work is paying off and at this time next year, I will be preparing to graduate.

No comments: