So, it just happens that all the Nissan employees received an email yesterday that we would all be required to participate in certain activities from now until the end of November if we want to obtain 100% of our monetary health savings incentives. What???? Seriously????
Well, we were all taken back by it, but after sitting down and looking over the web site last night and today, I am actually excited. Some people pay to get an online fitness or weight loss program like this. I got to work tonight and wrote down my menus for the next few days, headed to the grocery store, and got to work! The meals seem VERY good, easy, and VERY nutritious. The site also helps you track certain things if you are interested like BMI and activity level (miles, calories, etc), but with my new scale that tracks everything from body fat weight, body fat percent, body water and bone mass in addition to my Polar heart rate monitor that Matt bought me for Mother's Day, I really don't need to track anything. I will track my weight loss on the site, because it is automatic (I have to weigh in each week with the program I am doing), but that is about it.
Matt is now gone for the next few days golfing with the boys. I have taken advantage of his absence by getting the house ready for the kids and Mom. If all works out as planned, and we close on the 5th of August, the kids and Mom may only need to stay here in the apartment a couple of days. I am happy of that because of the space. I am very excited that only 15 more days and they will be here!!!!! I have already started a "calendar of activities" for the kids and it is filling in quickly...and actually, we will not be able to get through half of what I would like them to see and do because of the time, but I will make sure they see and do the most fun for now. Plus, Mom will be able to take them places during the day while she is here, so that is good. They can go and explore while we are at work :-)
No new house news :-( but I have been told at this point, no news is good news. We are still waiting on the appraisal, but Alissa didn't want to request that until we were positive that we were happy with the inspections...which we were. Hopefully, that will be done real soon.
Well, it is late, and 4 comes very quickly. Baxter and I have a walking date tomorrow before the sun comes up. It is only supposed to be 92 degrees at 4 am. Once the sun rises, it gets hot in a jiffy...and you can't walk him in that sort of heat, even with a water bottle.
Happy Friday everyone!!!

2 comments:
Jerry is going to do the walking program... he already walks 10,000+ steps everyday, so it will be easy for him to do, even on a slow day!
good luck, have fun :)
Tiff - how are you doing with your hula?
Post a Comment