Wednesday, January 02, 2013

End of Day One / Day Two

End of Day 1
So...I tried the awesome green smoothie.  It made me gag.  I rewarded myself with a banana, orange and blueberry smoothie.  It was sooooo good!  LOL

I had tomatoes and coconut aminos for lunch.  It was a nice change from the liquid.  I had a huge spinach, mushrooms and olive oil salad for dinner with a hint of balsamic vinegar.  Matt made dessert...banana and strawberry ice cream.  That was the highlight of my evening!

The family spend the evening playing life.  My stomach was a little upset, but all-in-all, it was a good day.

Day 2
Eating about the same as I did yesterday.  I need to get to the store and get myself sprouts and butter lettuce.  That way, I can make "sandwiches."

Matt didn't surprise me with a juice this morning like he usually does.  I was a little bummed.  However, I don't even know when he had planned on waking me up.  I naturally woke up at 7:00 listening to him come and go from the bedroom, and had to run downstairs to start my work day.  He walked out the door right after that...not sure what his morning looked like either.  But he started his day early.

I have been drinking a lot of tea today, but only herbal because I can't have the caffeine.  I am trying to get the plain ol' water in me, but if you know anything about me, you know I don't like water.  I am trying.  Imperfect progress!

I am on the brink of a headache, I can feel it coming on, but it comes and goes.  I wonder if it is because I am drinking like a camel and that is subduing it; not sure.

Tonight I am headed out to have dinner with Amanda at Hillside Spot, a little cafe in the Tuke.  I have already looked over the menu and I am A-OK.  I am going to have to improvise a little, but seeing where this little cafe is, I am sure they get picky eaters in there all the time.

I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow...hopefully, he says I can start walking.  I will be crushed if he says no.  I am feeling pretty confident that he will tho.  It has been six weeks.

No comments: