Tuesday I registered for my last two undergraduate classes. I can't believe it. The way I feel is a feeling that I have NEVER felt in my life. It has actually been difficult to contain myself. I have worked so hard for this day...so many hours of studying, late nights filled with no sleep, and meals skipped...but I will never be able to replace the life lessons learned, the academic knowledge obtained, and the friendships I will hold dear for the rest of my life. December is just right around the corner...my next journey can begin!
To go along with the amazing day I had on Tuesday, I was surprised by my management on Wednesday with my promotion. Something I wasn't expecting AT ALL! After 8 years here at the company, I am finally under the professional salaried staff umbrella...ahhhh, it feels good to be here. They have also agreed to allow me to work a virtual office schedule. I am speechless on how awesome my week has gone.
Life can't get any better!

No comments:
Post a Comment