There are SO MANY things that have happened since I last wrote. Summer was hell, there is no other way to put it. I pushed myself to the limit yet another summer. High risk/high reward right? Well, that is what I kept telling myself and it almost killed me. However, I was able to check off another 4 classes so now I am able to graduate in December. Gosh, it seems so weird to even write it. I am graduating THIS year! And the most wonderful thing about it all is that I only have 2 classes this semester, and absolutely no exams...and one of the classes is stress management! How cool is that?!?! In three months I will be done, hopefully stress free (LOL), with my undergraduate degree....Master's Degree, you ask? Probably, but my husband wants to enjoy some free time with his wife before she takes that on. :-)
With putting school first, my fitness went south...way south. Last night was emotionally painful for me. I ran the slowest I have in a long time. But that won't stop me. Every training session makes me stronger and faster. I will never give up. I will keep on keeping on. Matt's training has now begun for the Disney Wine & Dine, so he is a great encouragement. Plus, I am now on a special eating regimen, so the extra pounds that I put on during the summer should shed quite quickly and will provide me additional power to get me through my longer runs on the weekend. I am only running a total of 17 miles per week right now (4/5/8), which is less weekly mileage than what I was doing before I stopped, so I am hoping that will assist me in getting back up to where I was.
Two weeks ago my awesome brother got married to the most amazing woman. We couldn't be happier for the both of them. It was the first time EVER my family (of course without Mom) were together as a family. It was an emotional reunion. I love my family so much. We ARE family.
Daddy and his girls :-)
As soon as I have a pic of the entire family, I will share. And now that life has slowed waaaayyyyyy down it should be much easier to keep this updated.
Love you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment