Today, the Nissan runners and cyclists that were interested, were allowed to run on the Marketability Course at the Proving Ground during lunch. Gosh, that was fun!!!
Only female runner...bringing up the rear (as always!)
I was able to get in two loops (3.88 miles) in 36 minutes...not too shabby for 77 degrees and the sun beating directly down on us. I am looking forward to our next opportunity for "Fitness Fury."
I received my week 2 training schedule for Nashville Rock n Roll today...so many miles! I wasn't able to make my total recommended miles this week (but the week isn't over just yet), but I am still doing much better than I ever thought I would. I need to remember that running MUST take a back seat to school right now...almost done; almost done! Once I graduate, hold on! I will unleash the craziness! :-)
Two exams this coming week...lots of studying. I have a little anxiety because this will be firsts for both classes (the important ones), so you never know what to expect. Summer registration is next week; can't wait. Only one semester after that!!
xoxo | livvie

No comments:
Post a Comment