Thursday, October 20, 2011

How Does God Speak To You?


Isn't it amazing that during the quietest moments of your day, like the still of the morning's start, God finds a way to break the silence to remind us that he is there, when no one else is?  For me, it is the Hummingbirds that sing to me in my backyard.  Living in Michigan, we had Hummingbirds, but not like we have now in Arizona.  They are such beautiful creatures.  And every morning when I get up to let the dogs out and feed them their breakfast, my little friends are there to wish me a good day in the new day's light my Heavenly Father provided for me...provided for us all.


The past few months have brought many uncertainties to my life, but the one thing I know is that God is always there, watching over me, protecting me...like he always has.  Sometimes he answers the deep questions of my heart, and sometimes he doesn't.  But it doesn't matter because I know he is there.

No comments: